The all-inclusive weekend includes five delectable meals*, snacks and desserts, two nights stay and endless use of craft areas for $245 per person.**
Upon receiving your online request, a confirmation e-mail will be sent. Girls Night Inn requires a major credit card at the time of booking.
Check in: As early as 3pm on Friday or by other arrangements
Check out: 3pm Sunday
Girls Night Inn normally operates from Friday at 3pm to Sunday at 3pm. Three day crops are available on certain weekends. Pricing is $367.50 plus tax and includes 8 meals and 3 nights accommodations. Please check availability for three day crops or call to inquire.
All effort will be made to accommodate requests for specific rooms, however Girls Night Inn reserves the right to alter room assignments as necessary.
Breakfast is typically served at 9am, lunch at 1pm and dinner at 6pm.
Dinner Smothered Chicken, green beans, yams & rolls & Brownies
Breakfast French Toast, watermelon, Bacon, & Blueberry Muffins
Lunch Chicken salad croissant with cheese, grapes, chips and pickle
Dinner Lasagna with salad & Garlic Bread & Chocolate Cake
Breakfast Quiche, sausage, oranges, English Muffins
Iced tea, lemonade and water are served with dinner and lunches
Coffee, tea and orange juice with breakfast
Alcoholic beverages are permitted if brought on premises by guest
* Please advise at the time of booking of any special dietary needs.
** Scrapbookers are trying to find ways to save money, while still making time to get away and get some scrapping done. Girls Night Inn offers three meal plans to fit your budget.
- Regular: Five meals prepared and served; $245 per person, pre-tax, as above.
- Mix & Match: Skip dinner and opt for breakfast and lunch only; $200 per person, pre-tax.
- Unhosted: $1200 total, pre-tax, nine person maximum, six person minimum.
- An unhosted weekend is when the entire house is rented for a group to use on its own.
- We provide the lodging, linens, towels, crop space and full kitchen facilities.
- You provide your own meals, snacks and beverages. It’s an easy way to work on your albums and spend time with your friends for a weekend without blowing your family budget.
- Please note the rental rate is for the entire Inn, regardless of number of ladies.
Please specify desired package when booking. If no option is specified, the Regular meal plan will be provided.
A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of reservation. Remainder of balance due will be paid at the end of your weekend getaway.
30 Days or More from Arrival
In the event you have to cancel your $50 deposit will be forfeited, with no further penalties.
Within 30 days of Arrival
$50 Deposit is forfeited. An additional $50 will be charged. We will credit your account $50 towards any other available weekend within one calendar year. You can also choose a one time transfer to friend or family member.
Within 7 days of Arrival
Or in the case of no shows, the credit card on file will be billed for the entire amount of the stay, less the deposit.
If Only One Guest has Booked
Girls Night Inn is happy to host individuals or groups. However, we do reserve the right to cancel any weekend in advance if only one guest has booked. Any deposit received will be fully refunded.